The incidence of burglaries while occupants are at home is increasing. At Automation Associates our goal is to deter would-be intruders before they gain access and ensure a fast response to alarms.
A safety and security system integrates intruder, life and fire protection in one simple, dependable package. Automation Associates provides a complete suite of services for all your safety and security needs, including design, installation and maintenance.
Our Security and Safety Services
Automation Associates is a New Zealand Ministry of Justice certified alarm installation company. We have many years of experience in all aspects of safety and security management.
To achieve the highest level of protection we recommend a layered approach:
- Beams outside to trigger plenty of floodlighting and sound a chime indoors
- Bugs on the doors and windows that activate the alarm before access is gained
- PIR detectors to back up the perimeter system
- Panic buttons by the master bed to provide total peace of mind and deliver quick results
- Your security system incorporates smoke detectors, which will be located near all bedrooms. Smoke will trigger the sirens and call monitoring to ensure help is on the way.
This multi-tier approach to security systems covers all your security and safety needs. We can design and configure your home automation system to make the operation of your security and alarm systems very easy and very reliable.
Our modern automated systems are the new generation of security systems. They include easy access control systems for managing your alarm preferences.
Expert Help for Safety and Security Systems
If you’re looking at installing new security and safety systems, talk to us. We can help you with all aspects of design. We will manage onsite needs, solve security problems, and provide all the technical support and advice you want. Just give us a call or contact us online. We’ll be happy to help.