Audio Visual (AV) Technical Lead
Full time, permanent role.
We are looking for an experienced AV Technical Lead to manage our commercial AV installations in Wellington.
Supported by an experienced Operations team, your focus will be managing and carrying out every aspect of the installation of projects.
You will also be responsible for managing client expectations on site, being the go-to person for any enquiries and providing technical assistance.
Together with your passion for excellence and new technology, you will need:
- Proven skills in fitoff and commissioning commercial AV and meeting room technology.
- A minimum of Crestron CTI-P101.
- DSP certification (Qsys or similar).
- IT Networking knowledge.
- Methodical troubleshooting and fault-finding skills.
- A full, manual driver’s license and the ability to pass a police check.
You will be:
- An assertive, diplomatic, professional front end for our clients, with a ‘get it done right first time’ attitude.
- Able to work autonomously, manage sites and train clients.