Business Development Manager – Wellington
Full time, Permanent
Base + Uncapped Commission. OTE $180,000
We are looking for a sales person who has a successful track record selling technical solutions to corporates and institutions at executive level. You will be responsible for developing existing partnerships with large corporates and government institutions while building further professional networks in order achieve sales targets.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience responding to government tenders
- The ability to prospect and get the attention of busy executives.
- Be proficient in using a consultative sales approach.
- Be able to present complex solutions to non- technical senior managers.
- Enjoy selling high-value solutions that are typically a higher price point than the competition with the average sale between $100k-$5M over a 6-18 month sales cycle.
- Have existing relationships and a strong network.
- Fantastic group presentation skills and be excellent at managing your pipeline and closing deals.
You will enjoy:
- Working with a fabulous team of people in a flexible working environment
- Organising your own day and working autonomously while being supported by a highly capable team of system designers, project managers and a technical install team
All you need to do is bring the hustle, find the opportunities knowing full well we will support you all the way so you can concentrate on closing the deals.
Apply today by sending your covering letter and CV to email@example.com