Senior AV Technician
We are looking for a Senior AV Tech to join our growing team at the forefront of AV and automation.
Automation Associates’ core business is custom design and installation of high-end technology for commercial and residential spaces including audio visual systems, networking, access and security, intelligent lighting, room booking, video conferencing and integrated automation solutions.
You will need:
- Proven skills in fitoff and commissioning a wide array of AV and access control systems.
- A full (manual) driver’s licence and the ability to pass a police check.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Show a passion for excellence and getting it done right
- Have a love for new technology and learning
- The ability to troubleshoot and work a problem
- Be a personable and professional client facing member of the team
- Demonstrate the ability to run your projects and train colleagues and clients
The following skills will also be advantageous to your application:
- Proven skills in AMX Programming (Minimum level 2 certification/3 yrs programming experience) and/or
- Proven skills in Crestron Programming (Minimum CTI-P201 level certification/2 yrs programming experience).
With offices in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch we have clients all over New Zealand, so travel is likely as and when our projects require. To apply for this role, send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com today.