About Home Security and Safety Solutions
The incidence of burglaries while occupants are at home is increasing. At Automation Associates our goal is to deter would-be intruders before they gain access and ensure a fast response to security alarms.
A home safety and security system integrates intruder, life and fire protection in one simple, dependable package. Automation Associates provides a complete suite of services for all your safety and security needs, including design, alarm system installation and maintenance.
Take a look at this beautiful Waiheke home featuring a full security system for simple ‘lock and leave’ holidays.
Our Security and Safety Services
Automation Associates is a New Zealand Ministry of Justice certified alarm installation company. We have many years of experience in design and installation of safety and security systems.
To achieve the highest level of protection we recommend a layered approach:
- Motion sensors outside trigger floodlighting and sound a chime inside
- Bugs on the doors and windows that activate the alarm before access is gained
- PIR detectors to back up the perimeter system
- Panic buttons by the master bed to provide total peace of mind and deliver quick results
- Your home security system incorporates wired smoke detectors located near all bedrooms. Smoke triggers the sirens and calls monitoring to ensure help is on the way.
This multi-tier approach to security systems covers all your security and safety needs.